Entrepreneurship in Western New York
Bright Buffalo Niagara is just one of many resources available to entrepreneurs in Western New York. When Governor Andrew Cuomo announced a "billion dollars for Buffalo" to revitalize our economy, it was no surprise that entrepreneurship topped the list.
As the Buffalo Billion Investment Development Plan noted, "deliberate and continuous innovation is the core driver of increased economic productivity." Bright Buffalo Niagara continues to bring entrepreneurial vision together with investors who can make that vision a reality.
Explore Buffalo for Your Business Needs
The Buffalo advantage:
- START-UP NY: a tax-free incentive for new or expanding businesses in New York State
- Access to 27,000+ college graduates from over 30 colleges and universities
- Just minutes from the Canadian border, Buffalo's location makes traveling effortless to major metropolitan cities, including Toronto, ON and New York City
- Named "America's Most Affordable City" by Forbes
- Premiere incubator and co-networking spaces in the heart of downtown Buffalo
Browse other entrepreneurial resources in Buffalo Niagara
- New York State Center of Excellence Bioinformatics & Life Sciences
- University at Buffalo CAT Program
- University at Buffalo Office of Economic Development
- Western New York Venture Association
Licensing and Intellectual Property